The Lien Centre for Social Innovation at the Singapore Management University was established in 2006. We are on a mission to drive social consciousness and enable partnership-driven innovation, because we believe that when socially conscious people work together, a vibrant, just and inclusive society becomes possible. The Centre seeks to be a thought leader and catalyst for positive social change in Singapore, Asia and beyond. Offering thought leadership, evidence-to-action translational research, and capacity-building programmes, we amplify impact by giving voice, empowering and enabling socially conscious individuals and organisations to learn, ideate and collaborate.
As a transformational force powering positive social change in Singapore and beyond, the
LIEN CENTRE FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION serves as
AN INTEGRATED PLATFORM
facilitating partnerships and socially innovative learning and practices
- Hands-on, experiential programmes
- Connections and diverse networks
- Conversations for learning and action
- Tools and resources for partnerships
A KNOWLEDGE PARTNER
for innovative ideas and solutions for a more equitable and sustainable world
- Applied research & repository on socially relevant topics
- Social impact management tools and frameworks
- Evidence base for multi-sector partnerships
A THOUGHT & ACTION LEADER
for changemakers and their stories of impact and changed lives
- Social Space digital platform
- Programmes for changemakers
- Strategic collaborations with other universities
GIVING VOICE, EMPOWERING, ENABLING
Every partnership is an opportunity to communicate the voice of our stakeholders.
The space for socially conscious people and organisations to learn, ideate and collaborate.
The impact is amplified through diverse and interconnected networks.