Summer Associates Programme
The Summer Associates Programme is designed to provide talented young people from all around the world with a chance to gain meaningful work experience in the area of social innovation, through an 8 to 10 week internship. Students will not only have an opportunity to contribute to our research and programmes, but also hone their media-savvy skills, by writing articles and producing content for our flagship content platform, Social Space.
As an LCSI Summer Associate, you will get to:
- Be mentored by a diversified team of experienced professionals
- Attend customised training sessions and masterclasses to equip you with practical workplace skills
- Go on field trips to visit social enterprises / organisations
- Complete a final project and present your work to the team
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with the team
- Motivated and keen to learn
- Be creative, innovative, and open to new ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working on multiple assignments at the same time
This is an unpaid internship. Students must ensure they are sponsored by or receive credit from their respective institution for this internship.
The internship span 8 to 10 weeks every summer (May to August).
How To Apply
Applications are closed for 2020.