Summer Associates Programme
The Summer Associates Programme is designed to provide talented young people from all around the world with a chance to gain meaningful work experience in the area of social innovation, through an 8 to 10 week internship. Students will not only have an opportunity to contribute to our research and programmes, but also hone their media-savvy skills, by writing articles and producing content for our flagship publication — Social Space Magazine.
As an LCSI Summer Associate, you will get to:
- Be mentored by a diversified team of experienced professionals
- Attend customised training sessions and masterclasses to equip you with practical workplace skills
- Go on field trips to visit social enterprises / organisations
- Complete a final project and present your work to the team
- Work well in a team
- Motivated and keen to learn
- Be creative and innovative
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to work on multiple assignments under stipulated deadlines
This is an unpaid internship. Students must ensure they are sponsored by or receive credit from their respective institution for this internship.
The internship will be 8 to 10 weeks between May 2019 to August 2019.
Applications are now closed for the 2019 Summer cohort